LINEAR ACTUATOR EA-L
24 Volt DC Linear actuator with a stroke of 750mm. and a push / pull force of 500N.
High temperature resistance up to 300 degrees for 30 minutes. (acc. EN 12101/2).
Aluminum housing, anodized EV1/E6
Very widely applicable on windows, skylights and roof windows for daily ventilation or SHEV systems.
The extruded housing has an integrated multifunctional nut that enables a flexible bracket system and a hidden cable running.
Standard equipped with:
- integrated electronic overload cut off
- electronical end position cut off
- “F” contact for sequence controlling
- electronic torque balancing (current consumption / force progressing) for providing high quality in any operation step
- electronic retriggering blockade (avoids that the actuator starts running in direction of the already reached end position)
Optional stroke limit and extra sealing available.
Also available as Tandem or Synchro version.
Supplied without mounting brackets. These must be ordered separately.
|Field of application||(N)SHEV | Natural Ventilation|
|Current Nominal (A.)||0.95 to 1.4 *|
|Cable||3x 0.75 mm2 / L= 3.5 mtr. (Synchro = 5x 0.75 mm2)|
|Cable connection||Fixed cable|
|Stroke (mm.)||300 | 500 | 750 | 1000|
|Push force (N.)||500 | 750 | 1000|
|Pull force (N.)||500 | 750 | 1000|
|Speed (mm/sec.)||4.5 - 8.5 *|
|Temperature Resistance||300° C for 30 minutes (according to DIN EN 12101-2)|
|Temperature Range||-5 °C to +75 °C|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||(Stroke+363)x36x42 mm.|
|Certifications / Tests|
|Certifications & Declarations||n.a.|
|Limit stop||Electronic | Integrated|
|Overload cutt-off||Electronic (load dependent) | Integrated|
|*||* = Depends on version|