LINEAR ACTUATOR EA-L-30
24 Volt DC High speed linear actuator with a maximum stroke of 500, 750 orf 1000mm. and a push / pull force of 300N.
High temperature resistance up to 300 degrees for 30 minutes. (acc. EN 12101/2).
Aluminum housing, anodized EV1/E6
Very widely applicable on windows, skylights and roof windows for daily ventilation or SHEV systems.
The extruded housing has an integrated multifunctional nut that enables a flexible bracket system and a hidden cable running.
This "Tandem" version can be connected in parallel. (Up to 4 actuators, with max. 10 m. cable between every actuators)
Standard equipped with:
- integrated electronic overload cut off
- electronical end position cut off
- “F” contact for sequence controlling
- electronic torque balancing (current consumption / force progressing) for providing high quality in any operation step
- connector for "Simon USB-300" to connect the actuator with the "Simon-Link" software for parameterisation
Optional extra sealing available.
Supplied without mounting brackets. These must be ordered separately.
With the Simon-Link software it is possible to read out the datalogger of the actuator and to adjust:
- electronic stroke limitation
- max. push an pull force
- "Soft-close" function
- speed limit in "Soft-close" range (or disable softclose function)
We can supply these actuators with the right parameters for you or we can adjust the actuators on-site.
Please contact us if you need some special parameterisation.
|Field of application||(N)SHEV | Natural Ventilation|
|Current Nominal (A.)||1.15|
|Cable||5x 0.75 mm2 / L= 2 mtr.|
|Switch on duration||S2 30%|
|Stroke (mm.)||500 | 750 | 1000|
|Stroke adjustable||Yes, continuously.(with software)|
|Push force (N.)||300|
|Pull force (N.)||300|
|Holding force (N.)||800|
|Temperature Resistance||300° C for 30 minutes (according to DIN EN 12101-2)|
|Temperature Range||0 °C to +75 °C|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||(Stroke+45)x36x42 mm.|
|Limit stop||Electronic | Integrated|
|Overload cutt-off||Electronic (load dependent) | Integrated|