SAFETY CONTROL UNIT EPS-24
Control unit for the entrapment protection of windows that are automated with 24 V DC actuators.
The EPS-24 is equipped with the following connections:
- 1x input for manual switch
- 1x input for external 24V DC control unit (with polarity inversion)
- 1x Input for 24V DC power supply
- 1x input for motion sensor (e.g. T3768T652)
- 1x Actuator output 24V DC / Max. 4 A. (with polarity inversion)
- 1x Alarm output (potential free contact, max. 24V, 2A.)
Various functions can be set by means of jumpers, such as:
- At alarm triggering: Stop window immediately or open window (for 3 sec.) before stopping.
- Continue moving the window after the alarm-triggering is gone or keep window stopped till a manual switch is pressed.
The EPS-24 comes in a white ABS box (115 x 155 x 75 mm.).
- When using motion sensor T3768T652, no more then 3 sensors can be connected to the EPS-24
- Commands deriving from an external control unit (e.g. BMS) ALWAYS take priority over the manual push buttons that are connected to the EPS-24
- As long as the connected sensor(s) continue to detect movement, it is impossible to manually operate the connected motor(s).